UPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Executive Engineer, Library & Information Officer and other Posts
UPSC Jobs 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has invited applications for several position.
UPSC Jobs 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has invited applications for several position, including Executive Engineer/Surveyor of Works, Library and Information Officer, Deputy Curator, Manager, Senior Photographic Officer and Assistant Director Posts, at its official website through official website through a prescribed format on or before August 29, 2019.
According to the UPSC notification, vacancy details include: Executive Engineer (Civil Engineer)/ Surveyor of Works - 4 Posts; Library and Information Officer – 1 Post; Deputy Curator – 1 Post; Manager, Mail Motor Service– 4 Posts; Sr. Photographic Officer – 2 Posts; and Assistant Director - 1 Post.
1. Executive Engineer (Civil Engineer)/ Surveyor of Works: Candidates should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering or B.E. (Civil) or B.Tech. (Civil) or B. Sc. Engineering (Civil) or A.M.I.E. (Civil) from a recognized University/Institute. They should have seven years professional experience in field of Civil Engineering and related field in Irrigation and Flood Control works.
2. Library and Information Officer: Candidates should hold Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as major subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. They should have two years’ professional experience in a Library under Central or State government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
3. Deputy Curator: Candidates should hold Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Art History and Criticism or Museology from a recognized university. They should have atleast three years experience in organizing exhibitions or production and publication of books and Journals on Indian Art or teaching Museology or History of Art or Fine Arts in a large Museum/ Gallery/ Organization/ Educational Institution.
3. Manager, Mail Motor Service: Candidates should hold Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. They should have 3 years experience in operation of Motor Transport Traffic in a Govt / Semi Govt / PSU / Commercial Organisation listed on the stock exchange (s) of India.
4. Senior Photographic Officer: Candidates should hold degree from a recognised university, and have 3 years’ experience in various branches of Photography in an organisation in the field of Print or Audio-Visual media.
5. Assistant Director: Candidates should hold Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent, and have 3 years’ experience in Engineering Workshop or Industry or training Institute. Or hold a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering, followed by Post-graduate Diploma in Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
For more details, candidates should visit the UPSC's official website.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.