UPSC recruitment 2018: Apply now on upsc.gov.in for 581 jobs
UPSC recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates through a notification for as many as 581 positions of the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019.
UPSC recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates through a notification for as many as 581 positions of the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019. Applicant should apply for the positions on or before October 22, 2018. Since online registration process has begun, applicants can details on the UPSC's official website- http://www.upsc.gov.in/ prior to submission of their forms.
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the above post is October 22 (till 6 pm), while the examination will be held on January 6, 2019. The candidates can check the UPSC notification-http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification-ESE-2019-Engl_co.... Interested candidates should follow the instruction given below to apply for UPSC ESE 2019.
1. Applicants should first visit the website https://upsconline.nic.in/
2. They should click the link “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”
3. It will show two parts – Part I and II; read all instructions and click on yes at the bottom of the page
4. Fill in all the requisite details including age and qualification
5. For the registration of part II, applicants need to pay the exam fees
6. Now select examination centre, upload photograph, signature and agree to the declaration.
Academic qualification: Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Watch this Zee Business video
Age limit: Candidates must not be less than 21 years and should not have attained 30 years on August 1, 2019. The candidates belonging to reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.