UPSC Recruitment 2018: Applications invited for various posts, apply at upsonline.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for various positions including Director, Lecturer and Economic Officers on its official website, which is, upsonline.nic.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for various positions including Director, Lecturer and Economic Officers on its official website, which is, upsonline.nic.in. Interested candidates should first check detail information on the website prior to online submission of their forms on or before 27th September 2018.
Applicants should follow the instructions given below to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
1. Candidates should visit the website - https://upsconline.nic.in and click on it register them
2. Now click on "Apply Now" in front of the post to apply under Advertisement No. 17/2018
3. Enter your Registration ID, Password, Captcha Code and submit
4. Candidates should fill the application form, pay application fee to complete the process
5. Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2018
Economic Officer: 4
Director (Institute), Indian Institute of Handloom Technology: 3
Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship): 3
Since eligibility criterion, age-limit and pay scale differs for these posts, candidates are advised to refer to the official notification given below:
Direct Link: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
Application fee: The candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 25, while SC/ST/PH/Women candidates need not pay any fee.
Watch this Zee Business video
Selection process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their online application forms, and their selection will take place on the basis of their performance in the Interview.