UPSC Job 2018: Commission invites applications for Lecturer, Junior Technical Officer and other posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a job notification for several posts including Junior Technical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Chemist and Metallurgist and Lecturer.
The eligibility conditions and age limit are different for different posts. Application fee for the general category is Rs 25 while it is free for reserve classes.
Here is the list of the total number of post-wise vacancies:
* Junior Technical Officer: 3
* Junior Scientific Officer: 2
* Scientist ‘B’ (Physics): 2
* Deputy Legislative Counsel(Grade-III of Indian Legal Service): 4
* Chemist and Metallurgist: 7
* Principal Officer (Engineering)cum-Joint Director General (Technical): One
* Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology): Nine
* Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer: Six
Closing date for submission of online recruitment application is 30.08.2018. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 31.08.2018.