UPSC IFS DAF 2019 results declared, check every detail at official website upsc.gov.in
The candidates are required to apply again and submit the online UPSC IFA DAF 1 along with scanned documents/certificate in support of date of birth, category and education qualification with required examination Fee.
UPSC IFS DAF 2019 results: UPSC has declared the DAF I for Indian Forest Services (Main) Examination 2019 results today. The DAF is available on the official website of Union Public Service Commission and the candidates who are qualified by the Commission for admission to the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination can check the online Detailed Application Form from UPSC website, upsc.gov.in.
The candidates are required to apply again and submit the online UPSC IFA DAF 1 along with scanned documents/certificate in support of date of birth, category and education qualification with required examination Fee. Also, it is important to note that the last date to submit DAF is September 18, 2019, till 6 pm. The period for filling up DAF 1 commenced on September 03, 2019.
Selection criteria for UPSC IFS DAF 1 recruitment 2019
The candidates are qualified for admission to the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2019 on the basis of screening test held through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2019. The Main Examination will be conducted on December 1, 2019.
Other important details
1. The qualified candidates for UPSC IFS DAF1 have to get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Online DAF I.
2. The candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Indian Forest Service Examination, 2019 published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary).
3. The UPSC IFS DAF 1 admit card and the time table of this exam will be uploaded on the official website of the commission for eligible candidates three-four weeks before the commencement of the exam.
4. The candidates must note that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of the UPSC IFS DAF 1 screening test conducted through CS (P) Examination 2019 will be uploaded on the UPSC website after the declaration of the final result of the examination.
5. For further details, candidates can check the official website of the University on upsconline.nic.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.