UPSC CDS 2020 Recruitment: Candidates should check notification, other details at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CDS 2020 Recruitment: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2020 at its official website-upsc.gov.in/upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CDS 2020 Recruitment: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) 2020 at its official website-upsc.gov.in/upsconline.nic.in. According to the UPSC notification, UPSC CDS online application starts from 30th October 2019 and will continue till 19th November 2019. The UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020 will be held to recruit candidates for the 150th (DE) course of Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun, Air Force Academy (AFA) Hyderabad, Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Officers Training Academy (OTA) Chennai (113th SSC Men NT & 27th SSC Women NT).
A total of 418 vacancies have been announced this year under the UPSC CDS 2020 recruitment drive. UPSC CDS 1 2020 Exam will be conducted on 2nd February 2020 (Sunday). Interested candidates can apply for the Combined Defence Services for courses carried out by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy.
The UPSC conducts the CDS exam biannually in February and September for the recruitment of officer cadre in Army, Air Force and Navy. In the CDS Exam, candidates are asked questions from three sections - General Knowledge, Elementary Maths and English Language.
1. Last date of online application is November 19, 2019
2. Date of examination: February 2, 2020
3. Release of Admit Card on January 2020
4. The Result will be declared on April 2020
Candidate should follow the steps given below to submit their Online Application:
1. The candidates should visit upsc.gov.in
2. They should click on the link “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019” in What’s New section
3. Enter Registration ID & Date of Birth and Submit
4. Enter your personal details and detail of any Photo ID Proof - Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central government
5. candidates should upload a scanned copy of the same Photo ID
6. Further, they should upload Photograph & Signature, select examination centre, fill Payment details and accept Declaration
7. Finally, they should submit, and download a copy of the application form for future use
Application Form Fee: General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs 200, while SC & ST and female candidates need not pay any fee.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Selection process: The UPSC CDS II selection process comprises two stages of Written Examination, followed by Interview. Those who qualify Stage I will be allowed to appear for the Stage-II examination. Candidates who qualify both the stages will have to undergo a Medical Examination prior to their final recruitment.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.