UPSC CDS 2 2019 notification to release today at upsc.gov.in: All you need to know
UPSC CDS 2 2019 notification is set to be released anytime today at upsc.gov.in. Here are all the important details like application process, eligibility criteria, age limit and application fee.
UPSC CDS 2 2019 notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is set to release the official notification for Combined Defence Services Examination II (CDS Exam II) 2019 today (Wednesday). As per the UPSC Calendar, the notification will be released on 12th April 2019 on UPSC's Official website upsc.gov.in. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for UPSC CDS 2019 from 12th June to 8th July 2019 (Monday). Also, the UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2019 will be done through Online Mode Only. UPSC will be holding a written examination on 8th September, 2019 for recruitment of candidates for the course conducted by Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy (OTA). There are total 415 vacancies, expected in CDS 2 Exam 2019.
Here are some details like application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee-
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Important Dates:
1. Official Notification and Registration date – 12 June 2019
2. Last Date of Registration – 08 July 2019
3. CDS 2 Exam Date – 08 September 2019
4. CDS 2 Exam Result Date – in the month of December 2019
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Vacancy Details:
1. Indian Military Academy (INA)
2. Indian Naval Academy (INA)
3. Air Force Academy (AFA)
4. Officers Training Academy (OTA)
UPSC CDS 2 Pay Scale:
1. Captain (Level 10 B) - Rs 6,13,00- Rs 1,93,900
2. Lieutenant (Level 10) - Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500
3. Lieutenant Colonel (Level 12A ) - Rs 1,21,200 – Rs 2,12400
4. Major (Level 11) - Rs 6,94,00 – Rs 2,07,200
5. Brigadier (Level 13A ) - Rs 1,39,600- Rs 2,17,600
6. Colonel Level 13 - Rs 1,30,600- Rs 2, 15, 900
7. Lieutenant General HAG Scale (Level 15) - Rs 1, 82, 200- Rs 2,24,100
8. Major General (Level 14) - Rs 1,44,200- Rs 2,18,200
9. VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) (Level 17) - 2,25,000 (fixed)
10. HAG+Scale (Level 16) - Rs 2,05,400 – Rs 2,24,400
11. COAS (Level 18) - Rs 2,50,000 (fixed)
12. Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier - Rs 15,500 p.m. fixed
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Educational Qualification
1. Indian Military Academy (INA): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
2. Indian Naval Academy (INA): B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent.
3. Air Force Academy (AFA): B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university OR degree from a recognized university with Physics & Mathematics as subjects.
4. Officers Training Academy (OTA): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
5. Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical course): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Age Limit:
IMA – 19 to 24 years
AFA – 19 to 23 years
INA – 19 to 22 years
OTA – 19 to 25 years
UPSC CDS 2 2019 Application Fee:
For General/ OBC, there will be an application fee of Rs 200, while there is No Fee for female/ SC/ ST candidates, as per the official notification.
The selection will be done on the basis of national level recruitment test and personality/interview tests. The candidates can apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before from 12 June to 08 July 2019 upto 6 PM. The candidates who are interested and eligible should know that the UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2019 will be done through Online Mode Only.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.