UPPSC Recruitment 2018: 1105 vacancies announced, apply on uppsc.up.nic.in for these government jobs
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Online application window has been open since May 18 and will be available till June 18, 2018.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Are you planning for a government jobs, then good days have arrived as the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently rolled out a vacancy notification for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018. Under the notification, many students can grab a reputed government job. One can apply for their desired jobs on the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. A total of 1105 vacancies are being offered for posts medical Officer, Drug Inspector, Lecturer and Other posts.
Online application window has been open since May 18 and will be available till June 18, 2018. It needs to be noted that last date for paying fees is however set till June 14. For taking printout of your application, you can do that till June 26, 2018.
UPPSC admit card 2018 date will be released 10 - 15 days before exam date.
Candidate if from general or OBC category will have to pay application fee of Rs 105, whereas ST/SC will have to pay Rs 65 and handicap students to pay Rs 25.
Age limit for a candidate should be between 21 to 40 years. The education qualification is based on the department wise vacancies.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the Official Website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on all the Notifications
- Go through all the instructions carefully
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Fill all the important details carefully
- Then click on the submit button
- Registration slip with registration number will be displayed on the screen
- Note down registration number and take hard copy of the slip
- After that enter your registration number and click on the Generate e-Challan or I-Collect to make the payment.
- After making the fee payment click on submit button
- Now in the Part-III registration fill in all the mandatory details with passport size photograph and scanned signature
- After submission, a declaration form will be generated
- Complete the declaration form and click on submit
- Take print out for future reference