UPPSC Civil Judge result 2019 released at uppsc.gov.in: Here is how to check final marks, cut-off
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released UPPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018 final marks and cut off.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released UPPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018 final marks and cut off. The link containing the final UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J result has been activated. The applicants who had qualified the final exam and appeared for the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J interview round may check their results on the official website - uppsc.gov.in.
UPPSC conducted the PCS Main Exam 2019 on January 30, and January 31, 2019 and February 1, 2019, and the interview round was held on from 21 to June 29, 2019. To view the final cut off and marks, the candidates have to login to the UPPSC official website. A total of 1,847 candidates qualified for the interview round.
Steps to Download UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Exam 2018 final marks and cut off:
1. The candidates have to visit the UPPSC official website - uppsc.gov.in.
2. They have to click on "UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Exam 2018 Final Marks and Cut Off" link on the Home page
3. The candidates have to Enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth, Verification Code and submit the page
4. Here, the candidates will be able to view and download the UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J result
5. Now, the candidates can download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Through this recruitment drive, UPPSC will fill up 610 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge in Junior Division Cadre. The applicants who have appeared for the interview may check their results now. They will be able to check and download their results till September 19, 2019.
UPPSC is the recruitment body which conducts the recruitment process to fill up various administrtive and other positions in the Uttar Pradesh government departments.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.