- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
UPPCL recruitment 2019: Job alert! Check vacancies, eligibility, other details
UPPCL recruitment 2019: Post submission of applications, the applicants will be called for a personal interview.
UPPCL recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has posted a notification of recruitment for Director. The eligible candidates who are interested to apply for the positions through the prescribed format before the last date. Post the date of closure, the applicants will be shortlisted and the candidates will then be called for an interview for the final selection by the selection body.
- Last date for submission of application : June 10 2019
- Date of release of shortlisted candidates list: June 17 2019
- Director (PM&A) : 2 seat
- Director (Finance) : 1 seat
- Director (Commercial) : 2 seat
- Director (PM&A) : Graduate
- Director (Finance) : C.A/1.C.W.A/ M.8.A (Finance
- Director (Commercial) : B. Tech.or equivalent In Electrical /Mechanical/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics/ Computer Engineering /Industrial & Production Engineering. (MBA will be an added advantage)
For the position of Director, candidate must not have attained the age of 60 years on January 1 2019
The candidates need to send across their application addressed to - Principal Secretary (Energy), Government of U.P. Room No. 104, Bapu Bhawan, Vidhan Shabha Marg, Lucknow (UP) 226001
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.