UPPCL recruitment 2019: Job alert! Check vacancies, eligibility, other details
UPPCL recruitment 2019: Post submission of applications, the applicants will be called for a personal interview.
UPPCL recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has posted a notification of recruitment for Director. The eligible candidates who are interested to apply for the positions through the prescribed format before the last date. Post the date of closure, the applicants will be shortlisted and the candidates will then be called for an interview for the final selection by the selection body.
- Last date for submission of application : June 10 2019
- Date of release of shortlisted candidates list: June 17 2019
- Director (PM&A) : 2 seat
- Director (Finance) : 1 seat
- Director (Commercial) : 2 seat
- Director (PM&A) : Graduate
- Director (Finance) : C.A/1.C.W.A/ M.8.A (Finance
- Director (Commercial) : B. Tech.or equivalent In Electrical /Mechanical/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics/ Computer Engineering /Industrial & Production Engineering. (MBA will be an added advantage)
For the position of Director, candidate must not have attained the age of 60 years on January 1 2019
The candidates need to send across their application addressed to - Principal Secretary (Energy), Government of U.P. Room No. 104, Bapu Bhawan, Vidhan Shabha Marg, Lucknow (UP) 226001
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
Retirement Planning: How long-term recurring deposit is a low-risk, guaranteed return investment for senior citizens?
JSW Infrastructure IPO opens for subscription: Check price band, lot size, share listing date and time on NSE, BSE
Traders' Diary: Buy, sell or hold strategy on IRCTC, LIC Housing Finance, Lemon Tree, ONGC, Tech Mahindra, over a dozen other stocks today
Dividend, stock split shares this week: HAL, Brightcom Group, Bajaj Holdings & Investment among other shares to trade ex-date
Delta Corp, Bajaj Finance, pharma companies, LIC, CEAT, and Karnataka Bank among top stocks to watch today