Madras University Result 2019: UG Degree Re-totalling Result declared, Check @ unom.ac.in
Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their updated result for re-totalling of marks in the UNOM Results 2019. Students are suggested to check their updated result online on unom.ac.in.
Madras University Result 2019: Madras University has released a notification in which they have announced the Re-totalling results for the undergraduate degree exams. The UG Degree Re-totalling Results have been declared for the April 2019 exam. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their updated result for re-totalling of marks in the UNOM Results 2019. Students are suggested to check their updated result online on unom.ac.in.
According to the official update, Madras University held the undergraduate level exams for the students in the month of April 2019. Following this, the UNOM Results 2019 for various UG Degrees were announced on 26th June 2019. However, those candidates and students who wanted to apply for re-totalling of the results applied for the same can check their UNOM Re-totalling Results 2019 online on its official website.
Therefore, candidates are suggested to keep their admit cards and other details ready in advance before checking SMFWB Paramedical Allotment Result 2019.
Steps to check Madras University Re-Totalling Results 2019:
1. Visit official website ie. unom.ac.in
2. Click on the option ‘Announcements’
3. Click on the link which says, ‘UG Degree Examination Re-totalling Result 2019’
4. A new page will appear on the screen
5. Enter required details ie. registration number which is present on your admit card.
6. Click on "Get Marks" option
7. Your Re-totalling Result will be displayed on the screen
8. Download PDF or take printout for future reference
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.