- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
UIDAI: What's Aadhaar helpline number? How to file complaint? All details here
If the citizen has some kind of issue, query or any grievance related to Aadhaar then they can directly visit the enrolment centre. Where the enrolment operator gives a printed acknowledgement slip to the resident.
UIDAI has set up a contact centre for citizens for handling queries and grievances related to Aadhaar Enrolment, Updation and other services. If the citizen has some kind of issue, query or any grievance related to Aadhaar then they can directly visit the enrolment centre. Where the enrolment operator gives a printed acknowledgement slip to the resident after the enrolment process which contains the EID(Enrolment Number). By using the EID a resident can approach UIDAI Contact centre on following channels such as on Phone, online or Resident portal.
The helpline number of Aadhaar for voice is 1947
The citizen can also mail the issue/query on the official mail which is Email - email@example.com
To file a complaint:
1. The resident must visit the website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/file-complaint
2. Enter details such as Enrolment ID, Name, Email, Mobile Number, Location and Complaint Detail
3. Click on submit
One should know that Resident can file complaints related to Operator & Enrolment Agencies (Enrolment ID is optional) and Aadhaar not Generated ( Enrolment ID is mandatory).
Grievances may be lodged in UIDAI HQ and ROs through post/hardcopy. The grievances are examined and then forwarded to concerned Regional Office/ Concerned Section at HQ after approval of Assistant Director-General, who is Public Grievance Officer at UIDAI.
The concerned Regional Office/Concerned Section disposes of the grievance by replying directly to the complainant under intimation to the grievance cell, UIDAI, HQ. Interim replies, if required, are given by the concerned Regional Office/concerned Section at HQ.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.