UGC NET 2019 aspirants ALERT! Here is what National Testing Agency (NTA) has notified
UGC NET 2019: Candidates preparing for UGC NET 2019 December examination should know that October 9 is the last date to submit their online application form available on ntanet.nic.in.
UGC NET 2019: Candidates preparing for UGC NET 2019 December examination should know that October 9 is the last date to submit their online application form available on ntanet.nic.in. National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducts the UGC NET examination, had released the notification on September 9, 2019. National Eligibility Test or UGC NET examination is conducted to assess the eligibility of Junior Research Fellowships (JRFs) as well as for Assistant Professor Posts at degree colleges or universities across the country. There is no age limit for Assistant Professor Examination, but JRF has an age limit, therefore candidates above 30 years are not eligible to apply.
Notably, for the UGC NET December 2019 Exams, the cut-off date for JRF age limit is December 1, 2019, and for more details candidates should check official notification.
The candidates, however, should know that there is a relaxation for SC/ST/PwD as well as OBC-NCL candidates of 5 years. Those candidates who are already engaged in research would also get age relaxation in lieu of the years spent on research, with the quantum limited to a maximum of 5 years.
The candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for UGC NET 2019 December Exam on ntanet.nic.in
1. The candidates should go to the official website ntanet.nic.in, and click on the link activated to Fill Online Application Form.
2. Click on the new window and start with new registration process and fill up your details
3. The candidates should upload their documents and pay the fees to complete the application form
4. They should know that ‘only one application is to be submitted by a candidate’.
5. Multiple applications may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
7. The candidates must ensure that E-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Notably, all the important information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile number only, therefore, these details should remain active till the examination and result process are over.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.