TSPSC Recruitment 2018: 700 Village Revenue Officer Posts, Apply on tspsc.gov.in from 8th June, 2018
TSPSC Recruitment 2018: The Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has invited applications through a notification for vacant positions of 700 Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department. Interested candidates can check the details at the commission's official website, tspsc.gov.in. The interested candidates can apply from 8th June 2018 and they should note that they should complete this formality before 2nd July 2018 by following the instructions given below:
TSPSC Recruitment 2018: How to apply for Village Revenue Officer:
1. Candidates should first visit the official website - https://tspsc.gov.in
2. The process to fill form will start from 8th June 2018
3. Candidates should first register to generate the One Time Registration (OTR)
4. Now they can login their credentials
5. Candidates can now fill the application form, pay their application fee and complete the process
6. They should download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
For the candidates who belong to unreserved/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen Category need to pay Rs 200 (Application Fee) and Rs 80 (Examination Fee)
Those who belong to SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen Category (Telangana State ) have to pay Rs 200
Vacancy details of TSPSC Recruitment 2018:
Village Revenue Officer - 700
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must be holding the degree of Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination.
The candidates are advised to visit the TSPSC's official website to read in detail about their eligibility through advertisement link given here: Click the link
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.