SSC Recruitment 2019: Important update for Staff Selection Commission jobs aspirants
SSC MTS (Non-Technical) 2019 Exam: The Staff Selection Commission has released answer key for the Paper-1 of SSC MTS (Non-Technical) 2019 Exam at its official website
SSC MTS (Non-Technical) 2019 Exam: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released answer key for the Paper-1 of SSC MTS (Non-Technical) 2019 Exam at its official website-https://ssc.nic.in. Notably, the examination for Paper 1 was held from 2nd August 2019 to 22nd August 2019 in the Computer Based Mode, while the Paper 2 exam will take place on 17th November 2019. Candidates should know that the results for SSC MTS 2018-19 Tier-I exam will be declared in October 2019.
All candidates can check SSC MTS Answer Key at the SSC's official website by clicking on the link. They should follow the instructions given below to check SSC MTS Answer Key for 2018-19 Tier-I Exam:
1. Candidates should visit the official website: ssc.nic.in and click on the”Answer Key” tab
2. Now click on “Uploading of tentative answer keys for inviting challenge MTS (Non Technical) Examination 2019”
3. A PDF file (Official Notice) will open that candidates should read and click on the link given at the bottom
4. Press the tab “Click here” and enter your User ID (Roll Number) and Password as per your admission certificate
5. You will now be able to see SSC MTS answer key along with your responses on the screen
Those who want to raise objections for SSC MTS 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key, should follow the official instructions given below:
"The interested candidates may login using their User ID (i.e. Roll Number) and Password (as per Admission Certificate) and submit representations, if any, from 06.09.2019 to 11.09.2019 (6.00 PM) through on-line method only, on payment of Rs.100/-per challenge."
Watch Zee Business Live TV
"The link for the Objections is mentioned above in this article. The candidates may take a print-out of their respective Response Sheets as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit," the notification added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.