So Bollywood! Shocking story of how a class 10 student leaked 'musical English exam paper' on TikTok
This 'question paper leaked saga' is not less than a Bollywood film!
This 'question paper leaked saga' is not less than a Bollywood film! A class 10 student was detained in Malda district of West Bengal for allegedly making a TikTok video of the English question paper and sharing it on social media. The student appearing for class 10 state boards exam in Baidyanathpur High School in Ratua police station area of Malda was handed over to police after he was found with a mobile phone, as per a report in PTI.
So, what he did? How did he leak exam paper on TikTok and social media?
- Exam starts
- The boy clicked three pages of the question paper while sitting inside the classroom
- Edited it on the TikTok app
- Added Bollywood music to the video
- Circulated it on social media
- The purported video, which shows some multiple choice and essay-type questions, started making rounds within an hour of the beginning of the examinations at 12 pm.
- The incident created a furore among parents and examinees, who questioned the security of examination centres where neither students nor the teachers are being allowed to carry any electronic gadgets.
District education department sources said that the accused's examination has been cancelled and he has been expelled.
He will be produced before the district Juvenile Justice Board on Thursday.
An estimated 10,15,888 candidates are appearing for the Madhyamik examinations this year and of them, 5,76,009 are girls.
Last year as well, purported images of Bengali, English, History, Geography and Mathematics question papers were shared on social media during the exams but both the board and education minister Partha Chatterjee rubbished those, saying there was no leak.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.