- E: Independence Day 2022 - PM Modi Speech From Red Fort - Watch Streaming | KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES
- FIIs buy shares worth Rs 3,040 cr on August 12, highest this month; net purchase at Rs 14,841.66 crore
- Independence Day Special: How investment habits, preferences of people have changed over the past 75 years
- Money Guru: As India gears up for 75th Independence Day celebration, where should you invest for benefit in New India? Expert de
- 31 new malls coming soon in India: Set to spawn massive jobs, employment opportunities
SEBI lays down interoperability framework among clearing corporation at all Indian indices
SEBI on November 27, 2018, laid down the broad guidelines for operationalising the interoperable framework among clearing corporations, which were required to be adhered by all stock exchanges.
The market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) on November 27, 2018, laid down the broad guidelines for operationalising the interoperable framework among Clearing Corporations, which were required to be adhered to and operationalised by Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations by June 01, 2019. Subsequently, Operating Guidelines for interoperability were jointly issued by NSE Clearing Ltd, Indian Clearing Corporation Ltd. and Metropolitan Clearing Corporation of India Ltd. on April 15, 2019.
All Stock Exchanges and all Clearing Corporations have put in place the required infrastructure for operationalising interoperability as announced earlier and are set to operate in an interoperable manner with effect from June 03, 2019 (June 01 and June 02 being trading holidays).
While a large number of Clearing members have updated their systems and processes necessary to implement interoperability, a few market participants have expressed that they are still in the process of developing and testing their systems and processes and need more time to move to the interoperable framework.
To ensure that the transition to interoperability is seamless and non-disruptive, it has been jointly decided by all Stock Exchanges and Clearing Corporations to provide a further period of 1 month to such Clearing members so that the requisite development of systems and process, and testing thereof, could be completed. Accordingly, clearing members are hereby advised to note that they shall mandatorily move to the interoperable framework by July 01, 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.