Assam HSLC 10th Result 2019 declared; Download your percentage from sebaonline.org, resultsassam.nic.in
The jurisdiction of SEBA covered the territory of the erstwhile state of Assam comprising the entire North East region of the country.
Assam HSLC Compartmental 10th Result 2019: The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) today announced the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Compartmental Result 2019 for Assam. Those who opted for this exams can access their results on the official websites - resultsassam.nic.in, sebaonline.org. Notably, Assam HSLC was held from July 1 to July 6, 2019 in two shifts of 9 am to 11 am, and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
Assam HSLC 10th results 2019: Students can follow the steps given below to check their results.
1. Students should first visit official website- resultsassam.nic.in
2, They should now click on Assam HSLC Class 10 Result 2019, or Assam HSLC Compartmental Result 2019
3. Now you see Assam SEBA HSLC Results 2019 or Assam HSLC Compartmental Result 2019 beining displayed on your screen
4. Students can download their result and take a printout for future reference
Assam class 10th result 2019: Student can also their their result through SMS in the following way:
1. BSNL users can send SMS to 57766 with the format- SEBA18 give space and type your roll number
2. For Idea/Jio/Vodafone users, write AS10 give space and type your roll number and send it to 58888111
3. For Airtel users, write AS10 give space and type your roll number and send it to 5207011
The Board of Secondary Education of Assam, popularly known as SEBA, was established under Assam Secondary Education Act, 1961 (Assam Act, XXV of 1961) to regulate, supervise and develop Secondary Education in the state of Assam. The jurisdiction of SEBA covered the territory of the erstwhile state of Assam comprising the entire North East region of the country.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
With the creation of the states including Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Arunachal Pradesh out of Assam at different times and with the establishment of their separate boards of School Education, the jurisdiction of SEBA got reduced. Presently, the territory of the state of Assam is the jurisdiction of the Board.