SBI jobs: Recruitment open for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
The selection of the candidate will be based entirely on the merit scored post the interview.
The largest public bank, the State Bank of India has released a fresh notification of recruitment for the position of Chief Technology Officer. The number of vacancies available is one, with the placement likely in Navi Mumbai. Interested candidates are to submit their applications before the last date for registration. Post the registration, the entries will be shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates will be called in for personal interview via email. The selection of the candidate will be based entirely on the merit scored post the interview. To fill in the application forms, one needs to follow the link https://bank.sbi/careers/. For further details, the candidates should keep a tab on the official SBI website regularly.
- Commencement of online registration application : May 6 2019
- Closure of registration of application : May 20 2019
- Closure of editing application details: May 20 2019
- Last date for printing your application : May 28 2019
- Online fee payment : May 6 2019 to May 20 2019
Number of seats available for the position: 1 seat
SBI is looking to hire a visionary for the role of Chief Technology Officer. If
you have the drive and the qualifications, apply here https://t.co/20aOuDmpzm
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) May 6, 2019
- Minimum Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognized University)
- M.Sc./ M. Tech. in CS/ IT (from a recognized University) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in IT field, preferably with software development background.
- Out of above minimum 10 years must be in senior executive level position, out of which minimum 3 years should be in banking & financial sector
The candidate must not have attained 55 years of age as on September 30 2019