SBI jobs 2019: Recruitment for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) Last date May 3
SBI jobs 2019: The prospective candidates are requested to apply for the position in one state only.
SBI jobs 2019: The State Bank of India, the largest public sector bank has issued a recruitment for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The candidates are requested to apply for the position in one state only. Interested candidates are required to apply for the position before May 3, 2019.
Under this recruitment process by the State Bank of India, the candidates will be allowed to apply for the qualifying examination only once. A written examination will be taken for the process of selection, with a total marks of 200 which includes language, aptitude and quantitative assessment. The candidates applying for a particular state should be proficient in the language of that state. The candidates can apply by following the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijascapr19/
The total number of seats available for this pots is 8904.
The pay scale for this position ranges between Rs 11,765 to Rs 31,450
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 12.04.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 03.05.2019
- Closure for editing application details: 03.05.2019
- Last date for printing your application: 18.05.2019
- Online Fee Payment: 12.04.2019 to 03.05.2019
- Graduation in any discipline from a registered University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 1.1.2018
Watch Zee Business Live here:
For most of the positions, the minimum age is 20 years while the maximum age is 28 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
vi) Ex-servicemen with at least five years of service : 5 years
v) Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir between 01-01-80 to 31-12-89 : 5 years
vi) Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated: 7 years
- Interested candidates need to fill in their online application forms by the last date. No other mode of registration will be accepted. It is advised that a print of the said form is also taken, along with the other required documents.
- The candidates are also required to scan their photograph and signature while registering.
- On the date specified for payment of fees, the candidates are requested to pay it in due time. The mode for payment is online only.
- The application fee for General category applicants is Rs 750 while it is Rs 125 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category applicants
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.