Sarkari Naukri 2019: IOCL is hiring! Here is how you can apply
The final selection will be based on the candidates performance on written test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the post of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel. The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their applications in the prescribed format, on the scheduled date. The candidates are also required to send across a hard copy of the application addressed - Office of Deputy General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar-851114
- Commencement of submission of online application: June 12 2019
- Last date for submission of application : July 2 2019
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application with supporting documents: July 10 2019
- Tentative date for the written test: July 14 2019
- Tentative date for publication of written test result: July 23 2019
- Tentative dates for SPPT: July 30-31 2019
The total vacancies for Apprentice are 172, spread across various departments.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV :17 seats
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV :1 seat
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV : 1 seat
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV : 2 seats
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV : 3 years of diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV : B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks.
- Junior Materials Assistant-IV : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks.
- Junior Nursing Assistant-IV : 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks.
The candidates should be a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 26 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
Experienced Non-Executive Personnel : Rs 11,900 to Rs 32,000