- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Sarkari Naukri 2019: ESIC Medical College is now hiring; 154 posts open
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: ESIC Medical College, Hyderabad has released a notification of recruitment for Faculty, Super Specialty Specialist and other posts. The number of vacancies available are 154, in different departments. The eligible candidates are supposed to apply for the position in the prescribed format. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body.
- Last Date of Application : June 24 2019
- Date of the interview: June 27 2019 to August 3 2019
- Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor : 24 seats
- Senior Residents : 54 seats
- Super Specialist (Non Teaching)/Full Time/Part Time Specialist :12 seats
- Specialist (Non Teaching)/Full Time/Part Time : 3 seats
- Junior Resident : 38 seats
- Tutor : 23 seats
- Senior Residents : Qualifications and experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria and registration with MCI and State Medical Council.
- Super Specialist (Non Teaching)/Full Time/Part Time Specialist : Post Graduate Degree in concerned super specialty.
- Specialist (Non Teaching)/Full Time/Part Time : PG in respective specialty or PG Diploma and DM/M.Ch is desirable for the posts.
- Junior Resident : MBBS degree from MCI recognized Medical College and should have registration with State Medical Council.
- Tutor : MBBS degree from MCI recognized Medical College or M.Sc in the respective specialty.
- Professor : Rs 1,77,000
- Associate Professor : Rs 1,16,000
- Assistant Professor : Rs 1,01,000
- Senior Residents : Rs 1,01,000
- Super Specialist (Non Teaching)/Full Time/Part Time Specialist : Rs 82,000 to Rs 1,01,000
- Specialist (Non Teaching)/Full Time/Part Time : Rs 60,000+ Rs 12,000
- Junior Resident : Rs 85,000
- Tutor : Rs 85,000
- Faculty : 69 years
- Senior Residents Tutors : 37 years
- Junior Residents : 30 years
- Super Specialty Specialist (Non Teaching)/Full Time/Part Time Specialist : 66 years
- Specialist (Non Teaching) : 66 years
The candidates are to apply for the positions before the last date. Additionally, the candidates from general category have to pay an application fee of Rs 225 while SC/ST/ ESIC Candidates/Female Candidates are exempted from the same.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.