- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Sarkari Naukri 2019: EPFO is hiring on 280 seats; check details
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The candidates should fill the form by visiting the official website before the last date.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released a notification of recruitment for the positions of Assistant. The recruitment is under Direct Recruitment Quota across India. There are 280 seats for this position. The eligible candidates who are interested to apply for the positions should fill the form by visiting the official website before the last date. Post the submission of online application, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination conducted by the EPFO selection body.
- Commencement of submission of application: May 30 2019
- Last date for submission of online application : June 25 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters : July 20 2019 to July 30 2019
- Dates for Preliminary examination: July 30 and 31 2019
- Main Examination: Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination
There are 280 posts, out of which the seats available post reservation norms are,
- General : 113 seats
- OBC NCL : 76 seats
- EWS : 28 seats
- SC : 42 seats
- ST : 21 seats
The candidates must have a Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
Assistant: Rs 44,900. + benefits
For most of the positions, the minimum age is 20 years while the maximum age is 27 years as of June 25 2019. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidates needs to apply before the last date of submission of the online application. No other mode of submission of the form will be accepted. Additionally, the candidates are also supposed to pay an application fee of Rs 500 for General and OBC categories while SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 250. The candidates can pay the application fee via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
The candidates also need to sign a declaration in English as given on the official website. Any other language will not be accepted. The candidates need to ensure that their left thumb impressions are properly scanned and not smudged.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.