Sarkari Naukri 2019: DRDO is hiring on 351 posts with Rs 28,000 salary - Check how to apply
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The candidates are required to fill the form in the prescribed format before the last date.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The link to apply for Technician positions in Defence Development Research Organization (DRDO) under the Ministry of Defence is now open. The candidates are required to fill the form in the prescribed format before the last date. For the payment of the application fee and further details with regard to the recruitment, the candidates should keep a tab on the official website. Any other mode of applying apart from online will be rejected.
- Commencement of submission of online application: June 3 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: June 26 2019
- Date of Examination [Tier-I(CBT) and Tier II (Trade Test)]: To be announced on the official website
Technician- A : 351 seats
- Candidates should have 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institutes.
- Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the required disciplines or,
- Certificate of minimum one year duration from a recognized Institution in the required disciplines.
Technician- A : Rs 28,000
For candidates belonging to the general category, the age limit starts from 18 years up to 28 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidate needs to fill the application form in the prescribed format along with an application fee of Rs 100. SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. The candidates are required to pay the application fee by debit/ credit card or online. Candidate are requested to take a physical copy of their online application for future reference.