Sarkari Naukri 2019: Department of Justice is hiring for different posts; check details
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their application for the post before the last date.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The department of Justice under Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India released a notification of recruitment for the position of Project Coordinator and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates are supposed to apply for the positions by submitting the forms in the prescribed format according to the website, along with other important documents to the email id - firstname.lastname@example.org. The selected candidates will be assigned for the State Project Team being set up at State Legal Services Authorities (SLSA) of the respective states.
Last date for submission of application: June 7 2019
- Project Coordinator : 7 seats
- Project Assistant : 4 seats
- Project Coordinator :Degree in Law, Sociology, Public Administration, Economics, Social Work, Political Science. Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of post-qualification experience in project implementation or management.
- Project Assistant : Degree in any subject and conversant in computers.
- Project Coordinator : Rs 45,000
- Project Assistant : Rs 25,000
- Project Coordinator : Kohima, Guwahati, Aizawl, Itanagar,Gangtok, Shillong, Jammu and Srinagar
- Project Assistant : Guwahati, Aizawl, Itanagar and Shillong
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.