Sarkari Naukri 2019: Bombay High Court is hiring for 182 posts; check details
Sarkari Naukri 2019: The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their application for the post before the last date.
Sarkari Naukri 2019: Bombay High Court released a notification of recruitment for the position of clerk. The number of vacancies for the posts are 182. The eligible candidates are supposed to appear for the position by submitting the forms in the prescribed manner. The final selection of the candidates will be based on screening test, English typing test and a viva-voce conducted by the selection body. For more details with regard to the recruitment one can visit the official website.
- Starting date for submission of application: June 3 2019
- Last date for submission of application: June 17 2019
- Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty
- Passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination
- I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute
- Possessed Computer Certificate
- 18 to 38 years for General category
- 43 Years for Reserved Category
Clerk: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with Rs 1,900 grade pay
The interested and eligible candidates are to present their application, passport size photographs and attested copies of relevant important documents, along with the originals as when asked by the officials. The candidates are also supposed to pay the application fee of Rs 25 through the modes of credit card or debit card or online or challan.