- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Vacancies for 205 Executive and Non-Executive Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has asked for the applications for recruitment to the post of Executive and Non-Executive. The interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2019.
The candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph as well as photograph of own signature in digital format for uploading with the application form.
While filling the online application, the candidates must carefully follow all the required steps as the incomplete application, application without photograph & signature will not be considered by the SAIL. Also, a photocopy of an e-receipt and registration slip should be retained for future reference or at any stage of the selection process.
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Important Date
31 July 2019 is the last date for submission of application, as per the official notification.
SAIL Vacancy Details
1. Executive – 26 Posts
2. Non-Executive – 176 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
1. Management: Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized University.
2. Junior Manager (Safety): Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a govt. recognized University.
3. Deputy Manager: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
4. Junior Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): Bachelor Degree in Metallurgy from a recognized University.
5. Fire Operator (Trainee) – Graduation in any stream with sub officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur and Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
6. Operator-cumTechnician (Boiler Operator): Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation 7. Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
8. Attendant: Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 July 2019. The candidates are advised to check official notification for more details and are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application, which will be available in the website itself.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.