- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Rs 45,000 Salary! SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply for these 56 vacant posts at sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2019: If you wish to work in the country's largest bank, then you must know about this SBI Recruitment drive. The process of online application for SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 is live at the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in.
SBI Recruitment 2019: If you wish to work in the country's largest bank, then you must know about this SBI Recruitment drive. The process of online application for SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 is live at the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in. The candidates holding the medical degree can apply to this post through the online mode. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts till 19 September 2019.
There are total 56 vacancies available for the post of Medical Officer, while 24 vacancies are unreserved. Here are the details about eligibility criteria, experience, selection criteria and other details.
1. Commencement of submission of application: 27 August 2019
2. Last date for submission of online application: 19 September 2019
SBI Bank Medical Officer Vacancy Details
1. Bank Medical Officer – 56 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have an MBBS from any recognised University/College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) from a recognized Board.
Age Limit- 35 years
Pay Scale - Rs 31, 705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Nonpracticing allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay.
The selection for the SBI Bank Medical Officer post will be based on shortlisting and interview. The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 19 September 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a copy of the printout for future reference.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.