RRB recruitment 2018: 26,502 vacancies in Indian Railways, last date March 31, 2018; check indianrailways.gov.in
RRB recruitment 2018: From total vacancies - about 17,673 jobs are available in Railway ALP and remaining 8,829 jobs are for Technicians designations. Indian Railways has put the last date at March 31, 2018. Candidates must log on to indianrailways.gov.in and indianrailwayrecruitment.infor latest updates.
RRB recruitment 2018: Good news has arrived for candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Railways, as the Railway Recruitment Board 2018 is offering as many as 26,502 vacancies, and has released application form, where candidates can apply for the post. Candidates can log onto indianrailwayrecruitment.inand check the latest updates. From the total vacancies - about 17,673 jobs are available in Railway ALP and remaining 8,829 jobs are for Technicians designations. The last date to apply for both the posts is set till March 31, 2018. Earlier, application for the RRB ALP (Asst. Loco Pilot) post was started from February 03, 2018 and submission of applications was scheduled till March 05, 2018, however this has been extended to March 31, 2018, along with the Technicians posts.
The candidates who want to apply for these posts in this RRB recruitment 2018 drive can fill in the application form in their respected RRB Regional Websites. Before Applying for the RRB ALP & Technicians Application form, the Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully. It needs to be noted that, the Ministry of Indian Railways has also made certain changes in the Eligibility criteria and other specifications of the application form. The list of changes made in the RRB ALP Recruitment Application Form 2018 are:
- The Ministry of Indian Railways has extended the age limit/ relaxation by 2 years.
- The Question papers will now be available in 15 other regional languages other than English and Hindi.
- The candidates now can make the signature in their own regional languages.
- The Unreserved category candidates will get a refund of Rs 400/- of the application fees, if they appear the Examination and the reserved category candidate will get a refund of Rs 250/- if they appear the Exam.
Here's how you can apply for both the posts.
STEP 1: Registration Process
- Visit the concerned RRB Website – indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application Link “CEN 01/2018” for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician.
- Choose the State as per the Residential Address and confirm the checkbox and apply for Registration.
- Register yourself first. Enter your name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, state, community, SSLC/ Matric, Mobile number and e-mail ID and then submit the registration.
- Before submitting the registration form, ensure that all the information that you have provided is correct.
- After the submission of the registration form, the user id and the password will be sent to the candidate.
- A One Time Password will be submitted to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID along with the registration details.
STEP 2: Fill The Application Form Details
After you are done with RRB recruitment 2018 registration process, fill in the application form in the following way:
- Visit the respected RRB Website- indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the Notification that says- CEN 01/2018
- Click on the CEN01/2018 Link which is the recruitment link for ALP and Technician
- Go through the instructions that are mentioned carefully and Click on “Apply Online”
- Log-in using the credentials- Registration Number and Password
- The application form is divided into two Parts- I and II
- In the Part I Application, you need to provide the Educational Qualifications, Community, Gender, Religion, Age Relaxation etc.
- After the completion of the above details, you will be redirected to the payment page. Choose the payment mode. Do check the last dates for making the payment. The dates are different for every mode of payment
- In the Part II Application Page, the candidates have to provide the Detailed Educational Qualification, Choice of the Exam Language for the CBT. The candidates can choose any Regional Language other than English and Hindi
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- The candidates who belong to ST/SC/OBC /PWD Category have to submit their caste certificate
- The economically backward classes have to submit their income certificates
- Then finally after all the above actions performed, click on the submit button
- After the submission of the application form, take the printout of this form
- Save the application form for the future purpose
Specifications of the Scanned Photograph and Signature:
The following are the specifications of the scanned photograph and signature:
- Must be in JPG/JPEG Format with 100 DPI
- The size must be 35mm x 45mm with Name and Date printed on it– (Photograph)
- Size should be in between 15kb to 40 Kb
Modifications/Changes Made in RRB ALP Application Form in RRB recruitment 2018 drive
If the candidates want to make any changes in the application form can do by paying a modification fee of Rs 250/-.
The modification fee is applicable to all the candidates. The fee is non-refundable. The modification to the registration and the application can be done twice only.
The Registration Number, Mobile Number, and the E-mail ID cannot be changed.
How to Make Modifications/Changes in the RRB ALP Application Form
- Go to the online/E-Application Link.
- Click on the “Modify Application Link”
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password
- Pay the modification fee using any of the payment modes
- After making the payment, log-in using the Registration Number and Password and make the changes as per the instructions are given and click on submit after completion
- Take the printout of the latest application for the record
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.