RRB Paramedical Result 2019 set to be announced on regional websites; Check details here
RRB Paramedical Result 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board is expected to announce RRB Paramedical Exam 2019 result soon at its official websites.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board is expected to announce RRB Paramedical Exam 2019 result soon at its official websites. Those who appeared for the Paramedical Exam 2019 will be able to check their result on the RRB websites of their region- RRB Mumbai, RRB Allahabad, RRB Ajmer and more. Notably, the conducted Paramedical Examination from July 19, 2019 to July 21, 2019.
The Paramedical exam was organised to recruit as many as 1923 posts, wherein, a total of 4.39 lakh candidates appeared for the examination.
The candidates need to enter their registration number and details of date of birth to access their result. They just need to follow the steps given below to check and download their result of RRB Paramedical Exam 2019:
1. Candidates should first visit the RRB website
2. They should click on the homepage link stating ‘RRB Paramedical result 2019’
3. As they click on the link, it will redirected to a new page
4. Now, candidates should enter their registration number and date of birth
5. Click on submit button to see your result on the screen
6. The candidates should download their result and take a print out for future reference
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Notably, the link to check RRB Paramedical exam final answer keys was activated on August 28, 2019, and it was deactivated on August 31, 2019. Candidates can check further details related Paramedical Exams on the RRR websites.