- Market ends with marginal cuts this week; FMCG gains, Consumer Durables decline—What should investors do on Monday?
- Investors with short term view must book profits now; import duty hike, rupee weakness may arrest price correction, temporarily
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland: What makes brokerages bullish on these auto stocks?
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
RRB Paramedical 2019 Exam may be in first week of June; check dates, other details
RRB Paramedical 2019 Exam: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is expected to release the dates for RRB Paramedical Exam.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Exam: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is expected to release the dates for RRB Paramedical Exam. Once released, the applicants will be able to check the exam dates on RRB official websites. The recruitment board earlier said that RRB Paramedical 2019 CBT Exam will be held in the first week of June 2019. The candidates who have applied for the RRB computer based test (CBT) must keep checking the RRB official websites. This a single-stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for the RRB Paramedical 2019. There will be 1/3rd negative marking for incorrect answers in the CBT.
RRB released notification for the posts of Paramedical staff in March 2019. The application process begun on March 4, and the last date for online submission of the application form was April 2, 2019.
The closing date for application fee payment was April 5, while the final submission of the application is April 7, 2019.
The candidates should keep these documents ready:
1. Matriculation/X class certificates for proof for Date of Birth.
2. 10 +2 certificate
3. Other professional certificates or diploma or degree certificate (If required)
4. The candidates belong to SC/ST categories have to submit cast certificate.
5. OBC- non creamy layer certificate.
6. Economically weaker section candidates have to submit income certificate.
7. Minority Community declaration.
8. For Ex-servicemen, and Self declaration for Ex-servicemen, the candidates have to show original discharge certificate.
9. Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
10. The candidates may have to submit no objection certificate the previous employers at the time of document verification.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.