- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification: Check salary, qualification, application fee, age limit, reservation details here
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2019: There will be reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) (non-creamy layer).
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued indicative notice for the employment of over 1.3 lakh posts including that of Group D. The vacancies are in different departments which needed to be filled up. The recruitment will be carried out in three tranches starting from February 28.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Posts and Date
1. The eligible candidates for the first tranche of recruitments in Non-Technical Popular Categories can do registration of online applications from 28.02.2019. The posts included in these categories are Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master etc.
2. The next tranche of recruitment will be available for online registration with effect from 04.03.2019, in Paramedical categories like Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, etc.
3. On 08.03.2019, online registration will open for candidates eligible for Ministerial and Isolated Categories like Stenographer, Chief Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi) etc.
The expected vacancies in the above three categories are around 30,000. In addition, the Ministry of Railways will also recruit about 1 lakh staff in Level-1 (erstwhile Group-D Categories) for which online registration would open on 12.03.2019.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Reservation Quota
There will be reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) (non-creamy layer). Also, for the first time, there will be reservation for candidates from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). Besides, there will be reservation of posts for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Ex-Serviceman (ExSM). Besides, for Level-1 post, there will reservation for Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA). The vacancies in the above categories, except Level-1, will be available on Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) websites, after the opening of online registration for the respective category. The vacancies of Level-1 will be available on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
Applications for all post will be accepted online only.
RRB NTPC Notification 2019: Salary
The RRB has said in its notification, "Different posts carry different Pay Levels and allowances as admissible as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix." RRB has said in its RRB CEN 02/2018 recruitment notification that salaries of the Group D employees will be according to Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs 18,000 plus other allowances admissible at that time."
RRB NTPC Notification 2019: Qualification
Different educational qualification is prescribed for different posts. For Group D posts, the qualification may be 10/10+2 while for posts like Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Stenographer etc, one needs to have specialised degree or skill as per the requirement of the post.
RRB NTPC Notification 2019: Age on 01.07.2019
The RRB will be detailing the age requirement in the respective notification which will be put on the RRB websites soon. However, the previous recruitment drives suggest the ag limit will be between 18 to 31 years with relaxations for specified categories.
Watch This Zee Business Video
RRB NTPC Notification 2019: Fee
Rs 500 for all categories except for the fee concession categories. However, an amount of Rs 400 will be refunded after duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwBDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Class, the fee will be Rs 250. The full fee will be refunded after duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
Indian Railways is already in the process of recruiting over 1.5 lakhs candidates in various safety categories like Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians, Safety Category posts of Operating Department and Technical Department such as Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Telecommunication, in both the Level-1 and Supervisory Categories. This also includes over 10,000 recruitments in Railway Protection Force organization.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.