Crack RRB to other Railways exams, get these top tips, tricks, cheat codes to succeed
If you are preparing for Indian Railways examinations, from like RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam, RRB JE CBT 2 and others, then know that you can be successful in landing the job in your first attempt itself. For that you must know about these tips and tricks in order to crack these top exams and get get the prestigious jobs.
If you are preparing for Indian Railways examinations, from like RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam, RRB JE CBT 2 and others, then know that you can be successful in landing the job in your first attempt itself. For that you must know about these tips and tricks in order to crack these top exams and get get the prestigious jobs. We all know that Indian Railways has consistently maintained itself as India’s largest employer, as the 8th biggest employer in the world. This very well justifies the merit of students who appear for the railway exams, which simultaneously raises the competition for the same to the highest of levels. Therefore, every year, the Railways Recruitment Board conducts various selection drives for different posts and departments including - RPF/RPSF Constable; Sub Inspector, Assistant Loco Pilot (RRB ALP), Junior Engineers (RRB JE), RRB Group D, Non Technical Popular Categories (RRB NTPC). Ashutosh Kumar, Founder and CEO, Testbook decodes the Railways examinations for us:
RRB Exams Decoded
The Exam Pattern followed by majority of the RRB exams include the sections - Mathematics, General Science, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning. Mathematics and Reasoning section play a very crucial role as they contribute for more than half of the weightage. The General Science section is usually based on 12th NCERT Level which predominantly involves Physics questions. Questions asked from the General Awareness section can be broadly categorized into - Static GK and Current Affairs.
Putting it all together, the difficulty level of RRB Exams can be marked in the range of Easy to Moderate level. But considering the cut throat competition, a dip in difficulty level pushes the cut off bar high enough. Hence only consistent practice and; Testbook experts can help you crack the exam in this attempt itself!
3 Testbook’s Experts’ Cheat Codes for your Next RRB Exam!
Here are 3 tips by Experts you need while preparing for your upcoming Railways exams.
1. Syllabus - Before you kick start your preparation, make sure you are well versed with the detailed syllabus for that exam.
2. Subject wise Strategy - Pick up important topics from all the sections and strategize your preparation accordingly. Testbook Experts have already done half the work for you, enlisted below are a few of the imp, scoring topics from each section -
- Maths - Simplification, BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio, Proportion, Interest, Time, Work, Algebra, Trigonometry
Watch Zee Business Live TV below
- Reasoning - Blood Relation, Direction, Analytical Reasoning, Analogy, Statement Argument, Assumption, Classification, Syllogism
- GA - Stay updated with the Current Affairs and in Static GK, questions from Sports, Culture, Science, Economics, Personalities, Polities, etc. are most likely to be asked.
- GS - Other than questions from Physics, Chemistry; Biology of 12th NCERT level will be asked.
3. Testbook Test Series: Mock Tests - At the end, your practice level will determine your rank.
Testbook provides experts curated exam specific tests, subject-wise tests. So make a habit of attempting Topic wise, chapterwise, full mock tests to strengthen your preparation. Attempt these with time constraints, do analyze and work on your mistakes!