RRB NTPC 2019: Admit Card for the CBT phase 1 exam coming soon on RRB official website; check details on rrcb.gov.in
It is expected that the RRB NTPC Admit Cards will be released soon, Once the admit card link is activated on the official website, candidates can download the RRB NTPC Admit Card from there directly.
RRB NTPC 2019: The RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for the CBT phase 1 exam might soon get released on all the official RRB websites. As per the media reports, attempts are being made to release the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019. It is expected that the RRB NTPC Admit Cards will be released soon, Once the admit card link is activated on the official website, candidates can download the RRB NTPC Admit Card from there directly.
RRB is aiming to recruit 35208 posts in the NTPC. RRB admit card will be sent via message and email to the registered mobile number and email address of the candidates who have applied for RRB NTPC 2019.
The official website link: www.rrcb.gov.in
Steps to download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019:
1. Visit the official RRB website ie. www.rrcb.gov.in according to their applied places like RRB Ajmer, RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Guwahati, RRB Chennai, RRB Chandigarh etc
2. Click on the notification which says, ‘RRB NTPC Admit Card CBT Phase 1’.
3. Click on the link and enter your credentials ie. Registration Number and Password.
4. The RRB NTPC Admit Card will display on the screen.
5. Download the admit card and take a print of it for future reference.
RRB NTPC Admit Card will mention the venue, date and timings of RRB NTPC CBT Phase 1 examination, candidates name and details of the examination center. It is suggested to take the admit card with yourself to the exam centre with valid photo ID. Candidates qualifying RRB NTPC CBT Phase 1 exam will be eligible to appear for the RRB NTPC CBT Phase 2 exam. For further details, it is suggested to keep the track on the official website of all the RRBs for updates.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.