RRB Group D, NTPC recruitment 2019: Online registrations start today at indianrailways.gov.in
The interested candidates can register online through the official website from March 1 at 10 am. However, it is important to note that the link will be live from 01.03.2019 (16:00 Hrs) onwards till 31.03.2019 (upto 23.59 Hrs) only.
RRB Group D, NTPC recruitment 2019:: The Railway Recruitment Board has started its online registration process for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) on Friday i.e. March 1, 2019, at the official website - indianrailways.gov.in. The interested candidates can register online through the official website from March 1 at 10 am. Earlier, the registration process was delayed and it was scheduled to commence from February 28, 2019.
However, it is important to note that the link will be live from 01.03.2019 (16:00 Hrs) onwards till 31.03.2019 (upto 23.59 Hrs) only. The RRB will activate the link for registration on all the regional websites also.
RRB NTPC recruitment 2019: Vacancy details-
With this recruitment drive by the Indian Railways, the PSU is looking to recruit a total of 1,30,000 vacant positions.
Vacancy details as per posts available:
1. Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para-Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated Categories: 30,000
2. Group D, Level-1 posts: 1,00,000
Under NTPC, the posts which are vacant are:
1. Junior Clerk cum Typist
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist
3. Trains Clerk
4. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
5. Traffic Assistant
5. Goods Guard
6. Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
7. Senior Clerk cum Typist
8. Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
9. Commercial Apprentice
10. Station Master
Educational qualifications required for the posts:
1. NTPC/ Ministerial and Isolated categories: The Candidates should possess a minimum Higher Secondary pass certificate with other qualifications.
2. Para-Medical staff: The candidates should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science with other qualifications.
3. Group D posts: The candidates should have a minimum Class 10 pass certificates.
The candidates will get remuneration as per the seventh CPC pay matrix norms.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.