- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Check RRB ALP and Technician CBT 2 answer key 2019 here
RRB ALP and Technician CBT 2 Answer Key 2019: The Railway Board has released the answer key for the exams.
RRB ALP and Technician CBT 2 Answer Key 2019: Good news for over 36 lakh candidates who had appeared in the Railway Recruitment Board ALP & Technician exam 2018. They can now check the answer key on their official regional RRB websites. The Railway Board had earlier notified the date of releasing the answer key for the exams. Candidates will be able to view their question papers, responses and answer keys. Read the Railway Recruitment Board full notification and details below:
Check Check RRB ALP and Technicians Answer Key 2019 on the following websites:
The 2nd Stage CBT for ALP & Technician Posts against CEN 01/2018 was conducted on 21.01.19, 22.01.19, 23.01.19 and 08-02-19. In order to enable candidates who appeared in this CBT to view their question papers, responses and answer keys, a link has been provided on the websites of RRBs which will be active from 12:00hrs on 18-02-2019 to 23:59 hrs of 20-02-2019.
What notification had said earlier:
Fee and Procedure for Raising Objections
1. Fee: The prescribed fee for raising an objection is Rs 50/- per question. In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the Fee paid against such valid objections shall be refunded to the candidate. The refund will be made to the account from where the candidate has made the online payment.
2. Procedure: For raising objections, the candidate has to select the question ID from among the dropdown list. Therefore, in order to raise an objection, the question ID has to be noted for selecting the same from the drop-down list.
Further, in case the candidates want to raise an objection as incorrect answer key then the candidate has to note the correct option ID from the FOUR option IDs available on the top right corner of the question. The correct option ID as per the candidate may be selected from the drop-down list of option IDs and then submitted.
Similarly for other-type of objections such as All options incorrect, Incorrect /Ambiguous question, Multiple correct answers, Translation error, Any other mistake etc candidates may select the type of objection and furnish reason/supporting references in the explanation box.
A candidate has to first decide based on their review, as to for how many questions they wish to raise an objection and then start raising the objection as detailed above.
On completion of the objection(s), the fee amount equal to Rs 50/- x No of questions for which objection has been raised will be displayed for making the payment online either through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. The objection raised shall be accepted only on successful completion of payment. Objections raised without making the prescribed fee will not be considered.
Watch This Zee Business Video
3. Candidates are advised to raise objection(s), if any, well before the final date and time i.e. 20-02-2019, 23:59hrs after which no representation from the candidates on the questions/options/keys etc will be entertained.
4. The decision of RRBs on the objections raised shall be final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates in the matter.
Over 47 lakh candidates had applied for 64,037 ALP & Technician posts while over 36 lakh candidates had taken part in the examination.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.