RPF Recruitment 2018: Constable vacancies announced; 7th Pay Commission pay matrix to apply; check indianrailways.gov.in for details
RPF Recruitment 2018: These new RPF constable recruits will be in the Level 3 of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix. The application submission process for the RPF Constable positions will start from June 1, 2018 and the last is July 2, 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018: The Railway Protection Force has invited application for 8619 posts of constables. These new RPF constable recruits will be in the Level 3 of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix. The application submission process for the RPF Constable positions will start from June 1, 2018 and the last is July 2, 2018. There are 4,403 vacant positions for male candidates, while 4216 posts for the female candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 constable vacancies - age limit:
The candidate must be between 18 and 25 years of age. and relaxations will be applicable as per the government norms
The candidates have to be an Indian citizen.
Educational Qualifications: 10th/Matriculation from a recognized Board/ University. Those awaiting the final examination results of the prescribed educational qualification should not apply.
How to apply for the post of RPF Recruitment 2018 constable vacancies:
1. Visit the Indian Railways official website: indianrailways.gov.in
2. Click on the RPF Online Link
3. Once the winndow opens, you have to put all the required details.
4. The candidates have to scan and upload documents, photograph and signature.
5. You have to submit Application Fees.
6. After completing the required details fillup, you have to submit the Application Form. Before, submitting the form candidates must read details given in the advertisement carefully, as any wrong information can lead to cancellation of an application.
Candidate must take out printout of the Application Form for further reference.
For RPF Constable Recruitment Application Fee details visit the official site indianrailways.gov.in.
There will be written test, Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification
A can make certain changes in the Application Form such as -- name, address, mobile number, and email address -- after submission by paying modification fees of Rs 250. This fee is non-refundable.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.