Revealed! Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holding: Big Bull pumps money into battered stocks
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holding: Amid pull-back rally shown by the Indian indices, top investors are innovating ways to grab massive returns through various strategies that look to take advantage of the current volatile situation.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holding: Amid pull-back rally shown by the Indian indices, top investors are innovating ways to grab massive returns through various strategies that look to take advantage of the current volatile situation. Big Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has moved towards battered stocks in a big way! At least, the recent investments made by the billionaire and his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala suggests the same. In the June 2020 quarter, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his wife together invested in Autoline Industries, Dishman Carbogen Amcis, Edelweiss Financial Services and Indian Hotels while he added more money in his existing portfolio stocks like NCC, Firstsource Solutions, Rallis India, Federal Bank and Delta Corp.
Jhunjhunwala shareholding in Autoline Industries
The Big Bull had an under 1 per cent shareholding in the company's shares till 31st March 2020. But, as per the exchange filing by the Autoline, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala raised his shareholding up to 3.61 per cent during the June 2020 quarter. In this March to June period, his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala increased her shareholding to 2.59 per cent. so, the duo together holds 6.20 per cent of the company's shares.
Investment in Dishman Carbogen Amcis
As per the data available with the BSE, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Rekha Jhunjhunwala hold 1,59 per cent shares each in Dishman Carbogen Amcis. They had no holding in the company till 31st March 2020, which means they made new investments in the company during the June 2020 quarter. The duo together bought 3.18 per cent shares in the company.
What Edelweiss financial Services shareholding says
According to the BSE data, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala now holds 1.19 per cent of Edelweiss Financial Services shares. As per the latest exchange filing by Edelweiss Financial Services, Rakesh Jhunjhunwla holds 1.19 per cent share. That means Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has raised his investment in the company in April to June 2020 quarter. His shareholding in the company in the March 2020 quarter was at 1.04 per cent. Jhunjhunwala raised his investment in the company by 0.15 per cent in the June quarter.
See Zee Business Live TV streaming below:
Jhunjhunwala invested in Indian Hotels
As per the BSE data on shareholding in Indian Hotels, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 1.05 per cent shares in the company. Till March 31st, 2020 he had no investment in the company.
Jhunjhunwala's exposure in portfolio stocks
The billionaire investor also bought more shares of some of his portfolio stocks such as NCC, Firstsource Solutions, Jubilant Life Sciences, Rallis India, Edelweiss Financial Services, Federal Bank and Delta Corp. Currently, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 1.90 per cent while his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala holds 9.55 per cent shares in NCC, in Firstsource Solutions Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 2.88 per cent share', In Jubilant Life Sciences he holds 5.11 per cent shares, in Rallis India the billionaire investor holds 10.31 per cent, in Federal Bank, Jhunjhunwala holds 3.18 per cent share, while in Delta Corp Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 4.28 per cent share and his wife Rekha holds 3.16 per cent.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.