- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019: 223 Apprentice Posts available, check how to apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website i.e rcf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 23rd March 2019.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019: Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala has invited online applications for the recruitment of Act- Apprentice in different trades. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website i.e rcf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 23rd March 2019. Rail Coach Factory is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways, based in Kapurthala. This unit of Indian Railways is the largest and most modern coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways.
Every year RCF adds more than 1,600 coaches to railways, which includes AC and Non-AC coaches for Broad Gauge.
Here are the important details like tentative dates, number of posts available, qualifications etc.
1. Last Date of Application - 23 March 2019
2. Last Date of Depositing the Fee (Only For Non Fee Exempted Candidates) - 28 March 2019
3. Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Vacancy Details
Act- Apprentice – 223 Posts
1. Fitter - 54 Posts
2. Welder (G & E) - 53 Posts
3. Machinist - 20 Posts
4. Painter (G) - 17 Posts
5. Carpenter - 24 Posts
6. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) - 06 Posts
7. Electrician -30 Posts
8. Electronic Mechanic -10 Posts
9. AC & Ref. Mechanic - 09 Posts
Educational Qualifications required:
1. 10th class passed with at least 50% marks
2. National Trade Certificate in relevant trade
Age Limit required for the posts:
1. 15 to 24 Years
The selection procedure of the candidates:
Selection will be based on merit list. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in Matriculation and ITI Marks in the trade.
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website on or before 23 March 2019 upto 5:00 PM.
The application Fee required for the vacancy:
Rs. 100/- to be paid through Online Mode.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.