RBI SO Recruitment 2018: Result, cut-off released at rbi.org.in; here is how to check
RBI SO Recruitment 2018: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI SO Recruitment 2018 Result and cut off marks of the written exam.
RBI SO Recruitment 2018: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI SO Recruitment 2018 Result and cut off marks of the written exam. The candidates who have attempted the written exam can check their results by visiting the RBI official website - rbi.org.in. The candidates who get the minimum cutoff mark will get a call for the interview for various categories of Specialist Officer Grade ‘B’ posts. The candidates have to download the marksheet and take a printout of the same for future reference. The candidates who face the interview round will be on the final merit list.
RBI SO Recruitment 2018: How to check the result
1. The candidates have to go to the official website – rbi.org.in
2. They have to Click on ‘Recruitment related Announcements’
3. The candidates have to click on “Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of “Specialists in Grade 'B' - 2018"
4. Now, the candidates have to click on the specialists category such as “Specialists (Finance) in Grade 'B' - 2018", (Data Analytics) in Grade 'B' - 2018".
5. They have to enter their receipt number, date of birth and click on "Find"
6. Now, they will be able to download the marksheet
Watch this Zee Business video here:
RBI SO grade B posts:
The results have been declared for the grade 'B' specialists in Finance, Data analytics, Risk modelling, Forensic audit, Professional copy editing, and Human resource management.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.