Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply for 48 District Judge Posts before 10th October 2018
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018: The application process to fill up 48 Additional District and Sessions Judge posts has begun today on the Rajasthan High Court's official website. Interested candidates can visit the website to know the further details about the Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018: The application process to fill up 48 Additional District and Sessions Judge posts has begun today on the Rajasthan High Court's official website. Interested candidates can visit the website to know the further details about the Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2018. The applicants must hold a Bachelor of Law (Professional) degree from a recognized Law University in India as recognized under the Advocates Act, 1961.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018
1. Applicants should visit the official website:http://188.8.131.52/hcraj/index.php
2. They should click on the Recruitment tab and then on District Judge Cadre, 2018
3. Now click on Online Application Portal and click on Additional District and Sessions Judge,2018
4. Click on Apply Online and select Direct Recruitment or Limited Competitive Examination Recruitment
5. Enter Serial Number, Date of Birth and Login to complete the process and take printout for future reference
For further information, candidates can open the direct link as well as the Official Advertisement link given below.
Direct Link - http://184.108.40.206/hcraj/djrecruitment-2018.php
Official Advertisement: 220.127.116.11/hcraj/recruitment/INSTRUCTIONS-djc-2018_DR.pdf
Applicants are required to apply only through Online Mode, no other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. The link to fill up online application will remain active up to midnight 11:59 o’clock of the last date fixed for submission of the application.
The time of each session to fill online application is limited, therefore, applicants are advised to regularly check the remaining time displayed on the top of page while filling the online application, otherwise they will have to fill the application afresh.