- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Rain, hailstorm hit Delhi-NCR; 11 flights diverted to Jaipur, Lucknow airports
Rains lashed Delhi and the National Capital Region, making it pleasant for people. Since the last 48 hours, Delhi and NCR including Gurugram, Noida, Faridabad and Ghaziabad witnessed dry weather conditions.
As rain and hailstorm hit Delhi-NCR, about 11 Delhi-bound flights were diverted to Jaipur and Lucknow airports, airport officials said, adding more flights could be diverted. Quoting an airport official, a PTI report said, "A total of 11 flights have been diverted due to bad weather that has created an air traffic congestion over Delhi airport this evening." He further added that "Nine flights have been diverted to Jaipur airport and two to Lucknow."
In the eveing today, rains lashed Delhi and the National Capital Region, making it pleasant for people. Since the last 48 hours, Delhi and NCR including Gurugram, Noida, Faridabad and Ghaziabad witnessed dry weather conditions.
According to Skymet Weather, a private weather forecasting agency, the intensity of rainfall in the NCR is expected to increase on Tuesday. It stated that pollution levels have also improved marginally in the region due to strong and dry northwesterly winds.
Watch this Zee Business video
The weather forecasting further stated that Monsoon rains in India are expected to be normal in 2019. A reuters report quoted Skymet chief executive officer Jatin Singh, as saying that there is a more than 50% percent chance that India will get normal rainfall and only a small probability of excessive rainfall.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.