- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Punjab National Bank cuts MCLR rates by 10 bps from Mar 1
There is a reduction in the marginal cost of funds based lending rate (MCLR) with effect from March 1, 2019, PNB said in a regulatory filing.
State-owned Punjab National Bank (PNB) on Wednesday said it will reduce the MCLR by 0.10 percentage point for various tenor loans from March 1. There is a reduction in the marginal cost of funds based lending rate (MCLR) with effect from March 1, 2019, PNB said in a regulatory filing.
The one-year tenor loans, against which most of the consumer loans are benchmarked, has been cut to 8.45 per cent from 8.55 per cent.
The three-year MCLR has been cut to 8.65 per cent.
The rates for overnight, one/three/six month MCLRs are also down by 10 basis points each at 8.05 per cent, 8.10 per cent and 8.15 per cent respectively.
Base rate at 9.25 per cent will remain unchanged, bank said.
Country's largest lender SBI on February 8 had announced to cut home loan rates by 0.05 percentage point for loans up to Rs 30 lakh.
The Reserve Bank in its last bi-monthly policy review for 2018-19 had cut the key repo rate by 25 basis points to 6.25 per cent, paving the way for banks to make consumer loans cheaper.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.