POSOCO Recruitment 2019: Apply for 80 Executive Trainee posts at posoco.in; Check other details
POSOCO Recruitment 2019: Candidates who have successfully applied earlier and have completed their applications in all respect, including payment of Rs 500/‐fees, will only be considered.
POSOCO Recruitment 2019: The Power System Operation Corporation Ltd (POSOCO) has invited applications through a notification from interested candidates for as many as 80 posts of Executive Trainee (Engg.) on its official website-https://posoco.in/careers/. The candidates should ensure that they submit their online application before March 01, 2019, but prior to that they should have a look at the advertisement for details along with knowing Qualification/ eligibility conditions, and other rules.
Detail Advertisement Link: https://posoco.in/IA/rectdoc/CC_ET/Advertisement29_Jan_2019.pdf
POSOCO Recruitment 2019: Post Name- Executive Trainee
No POSOCO Vacancy: 80
Executive Trainee (Electrical): 59
Executive Trainee (Computer Science): 21
Education Qualification: Candidates need to have completed full Time BE/ BTech/ BSc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ Information Technology/Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical).
Age Limits: Candidates should be of 28 years as on 31.07.2019.
How to apply:
1. Candidates should notice that the recruitment Portal will re-open from January 31, 2019 to March 1, 2019 for those who have successfully applied earlier to update their GATE 2019 Registration number and have uploaded GATE 2019 Admit Card.
2. Candidates who have already successfully applied in the POSOCO Recruitment Portal between 16th
September 2018 and 15th October 2018 can update their GATE 2019 details using their Login and Password.
3. Candidates who have successfully applied earlier and have completed their applications in all
respect, including payment of Rs 500/‐fees, if applicable, will be considered.
4. Payment window will remain closed, and the candidates who have not/ could not make payment earlier cannot
make payment now.
5. The Portal will only be open for existing candidates to update their GATE 2019 Admit Card and GATE 2019
Registration Number. Candidates who have not applied earlier, can not apply now. Candidates who have not
completed their applications, can not complete them now.
6. GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE‐2019 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE ‐2019 Registration number, while applying to POSOCO.
7. If GATE 2019 Registration number is not entered/ wrongly entered or the GATE 2019 Admit card is not uploaded, candidate’s application will be not be considered for further recruitment process.
Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category need to pay 500/, while SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates need not pay any fee. Candidates must pay examination fee through Online mode.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on GATE 2019, group discussion followed hy personal interview. Candidates should know that POSOCO reserved the right to amend the selection process as per requirement with notification on website.
Watch this Zee Business video
Notably, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSCO) is a government of India enterprise under the Ministry of Power. Earlier, it was earlier a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
POSOCO, Recruitment 2019, POSOCO Recruitment 2019, POSOCO jobs, vacancies at POSOCO, Executive Trainee posts, posoco.in, Power System Operation Corporation Ltd
Caption: POSOCO Recruitment 2019: Selection of candidates will be based on GATE 2019, group discussion followed hy personal interview.
Excerpt: POSOCO Recruitment 2019: Candidates who have successfully applied earlier and have completed their applications in all respect, including payment of Rs 500/‐fees, will only be considered.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.