- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
PM Narendra Modi reconstitutes Niti Aayog; Amit Shah ex-officio member
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday approved reconstitution of policy think tank Niti Aayog, renaming Rajiv Kumar as its vice chairman and appointing Home Minister Amit Shah as ex-officio member.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday approved reconstitution of policy think tank Niti Aayog, renaming Rajiv Kumar as its vice chairman and appointing Home Minister Amit Shah as ex-officio member. According to official sources, besides Shah, Defence Minister Rajanth Singh, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar will be ex-officio members.
Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari, Commerce and Industry and Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, Social Justice Minister Thawar Chand Gehlot and Statistics Minister Rao Inderjit Singh will be special invitees to the panel.
The panel's current members V K Saraswat, Ramesh Chand and V K Paul have been repeated.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.