- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Petrol, diesel prices remain constant on November 15; know prices in these cities
The central government recently reduced the excise duty on auto fuel, and the petrol and diesel prices have remained constant since then.
The central government recently reduced the excise duty on auto fuel, and the petrol and diesel prices have remained constant since then. The central government said in a statement, "Government of India has taken a significant decision of reducing Central Excise Duty on Petrol and Diesel by Rs 5 and Rs 10, respectively, from tomorrow. Prices of petrol and diesel will thus come down accordingly. The reduction in excise duty on diesel will be double that of petrol."
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Today, in Delhi, the prices of petrol and diesel are Rs 103.97 per litre and Rs 86.67 per litre, respectively.
In Mumbai, petrol is priced at Rs 109.98 per litre and diesel at Rs 94.14 per litre.
Following the announcement by the central government, several states and union territories have also reduced the Value Added Tax (VAT) on petrol and diesel prices.
According to the official website of fuel retailer Indian Oil, prices of petrol and diesel are as follows:
1) Delhi: Petrol - Rs 103.97 per litre, Diesel: Rs 86.67 per litre
2) Mumbai: Petrol - Rs 109.98 per litre, Diesel: Rs 94.14 per litre
3) Kolkata: Petrol - Rs 104.67 per litre, Diesel: Rs 89.79 per litre
4) Chennai: Petrol - Rs 101.40 per litre, Diesel: Rs 91.43 per litre
If you are planning to fill your tank and want to know the current prices before stepping out of your homes, you can do it easily by doing this. You can check Petrol and Diesel price by sending SMS to 92249 92249. SMS "RSP <space>Dealer Code of Petrol Pump”. You can find the dealer code from IOCL website.
Use the following details to find fuel prices in your city -
New Delhi – SMS Text - RSP 102072
Mumbai – SMS Text - RSP 108412
Faridabad – SMS Text – RSP 102287
Noida – SMS Text – RSP 155444
Kolkata – SMS Text – RSP 119941
Chennai – SMS Text – RSP 133593
Ghaziabad - SMS Text – RSP 154410
Gurgaon - SMS Text – RSP 102082
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.