- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
PACL Refund Claim Online: Full list of documents required to upload and information needed to get money
Investors of PACL have a golden chance to get their money back from the company. PACL had illegally collected around Rs 60,000 crore from the public, mainly in the name of agriculture and real estate businesses.
Investors of PACL have a golden chance to get their money back from the company. PACL had illegally collected around Rs 60,000 crore from the public, mainly in the name of agriculture and real estate businesses. PACL investor who are seeking claims from the company can submit their applications to the panel headed by retired Justice R M Lodha till April 30, according to Sebi. The committee was set up by markets regulator Sebi following a Supreme Court order for selling the properties of PACL and using the sale proceeds to refund the investors.
Here is the list of documents required to upload to file application to get the PACL Refund Claim Online:-
- You need to upload copy of your PAN
- Latest passport size photograph
- Copy of canceled cheque with your name printed or banker’s certificate as per the prescribed format available at
sebipaclrefund.co.in on the letter head of the bank
- Copy of PACL certificates
- Receipts, if any
IMPORTANT: PACL Refund Claim Online: MUST NEED! Full list of mandatory information to submit Pearls application form
Information needed to submit in the claim application form
- You need to submit your name as per PACL certificate
- The claim amount (in Rs.)
- Name as per PAN
- PAN number
- Your bank account number
- Bank name
- IFSC code
Earlier, the panel initiated the process of receipt of claim applications from PACL investors whose total outstanding amount was up to Rs 2,500. This process has been completed. In a release, Sebi said that after verification, refunds were made in respect of claims found to be in order and the process has been completed. "The committee has now decided to receive claims from all investors having outstanding claims with PACL Ltd," it said.
Regarding claim applications, the regulator said investors can access the website sebipaclrefund.co.in
Also, in case of queries/complaints, PACL investors can contact the helpline number 022 6121 6966
Further, Sebi cautioned investors against parting with their original PACL registration certificates without specific intimation received from the committee.
"The last date for receipt of claim applications is April 30, 2019," it added.
In a separate release, Sebi said that only the committee is authorised to sell the properties directly or indirectly associated with PACL. "Accordingly, it is clarified that the committee has not authorised any individual/entity to sell the properties of PACL Ltd. "It is also stated that any attempt by individuals/ entities to illegally and unauthorisedly take possession of the properties of PACL Ltd shall invite necessary action under law," the release noted.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.