- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Odisha exit poll results 2019 Lok Sabha: BJD, BJP to get these many seats
The exit poll trends are expected to set the tone for the equity markets in the initial part of the week starting Monday, while the final outcome of the general elections on May 23 would build the road ahead for stocks, according to analysts.
Odisha exit poll results 2019 Lok Sabha: The exit poll results of Lok Sabha elections in Odisha have been announced today. You can watch exit poll results LIVE on Zee Business TV and Zeebiz.com. The exit poll trends are expected to set the tone for the equity markets in the initial part of the week starting Monday, while the final outcome of the general elections on May 23 would build the road ahead for stocks, according to analysts. Exit poll trends would start coming today 19 after the close of voting. Experts expect that bourses may be indecisive till the final election outcome is known. "This week there is an event that is able to produce long-term trends in the market and is the factor that sets the tone for wealth creation. The political events like election results usually produce trends that last for years. Hence, it becomes very important for the economy and investors," said Mustafa Nadeem, CEO, Epic Research.
Odisha exit poll results 2019 Lok Sabha
India Today Axis
BJP : 15-19 Seats
BJD: 02-06 Seats
CONG: 0-1 Seats
BJP : 09 Seats
BJD: 12 Seats
CONG: 00 Seats
News X- Neta
BJP: 11 Seats
BJD 8: Seats
Congress: 2 Seats
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.