- Service charge on food bills: Big development from Delhi HC - No stay on guidelines prohibiting hotels, restaurants
- Fixed Depsit Interest Rate: Check latest FD rates of HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, BoB, IOB, Ujjivan
- Operation Demat Daka Big Impact: 4 out of 5 victims of demat account hacking receive compensation; Anil Singhvi lauds them for t
- Indian Railways to shut 300 ticket counters this year, to make IRCTC server robust
- India’s first electric double-decker bus Switch EiV22 unveiled | PHOTOS
Odd-Even Scheme: Good news for women! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT by Arvind Kejriwal
In a big announcement in terms of Odd-Even scheme in the national capital, Delhi CM Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday announced that women will be exempted from the scheme.
In a big announcement in terms of Odd-Even scheme in the national capital, Delhi CM Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday announced that women will be exempted from the scheme. Also, allowing cars driven by women to be exempted from the Odd-Even scheme, Kejriwal on Saturday announced that private CNG vehicles also need to follow the road rationing scheme starting November 4.
Speaking to the media, Kejriwal said cars driven by women with all women passengers or a child below the age of 12 will be allowed to commute without any bar. "Women drivers will continue to be exempted from the provisions of the odd-even road rationing scheme," Kejriwal said.
This means, any vehicle being driven by a single woman driver, a single woman driver being accompanied by other female passengers as well as women driving with children below the age of 12 will be exempted.
He also announced that the city will have community Diwali celebrations between October 26 and 29.
"The pollution was under control till now in Delhi. Also, there is no increase but 25 per cent decrease in pollution," Kejriwal said, adding air pollution is a very complex problem and to reduce it, "we need efforts from all".
1. Odd - Even scheme will be implemented from 4 to 15th Nov.
- Women will be exempted
- Two - wheelers will be exempted
-CNG (including private) vehicles will not be exempted
2. Anti - pollution masks will be distributed pic.twitter.com/FjDX4yn8hd
— AAP (@AamAadmiParty) October 12, 2019
Delhi will witness the odd-even scheme for the third time between November 4 and 15.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.