NRHM UP Recruitment 2019: 1172 posts announced with salary up to Rs 1,75,000 per month; how to apply
NRHM UP Recruitment 2019: The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
UP NRHM Recruitment 2019: The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has invited applications from candidates for as many as 1172 posts of Counsellor, Consultant, Assistant along with other vacant positions on its official website-www.upnrhm.gov.in before February 11, 2019. Prior to submission of their applications, candidates must go through the official website to know the details related to qualification, eligibility conditions, and other details. Candidates can also visit-- www.sams.co.in to get detailed information regarding honoraria and age criteria for each posts.
Notably, the National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care.
The process of online submission of application forms has commenced January 22, 2019, and the last date complete the formalities is February 11, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM.
Candidates can read details at the advertisement link: http://www.sams.co.in/Press_Advrt_PII_NHMUP.pdf
NHM UP Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details– 1172 Counsellor, Consultant, and various other vacant positions.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get Rs50,000, Rs22,000, Rs 1,75,000.
Education Qualification: As per UP NRM norms.
Age Limit: As per UP NRM norms.
Application Fee: Candidates need not pay any application fee.
NHM UP Recruitment 2019: Other key points
1. Candidates should notice that vacancies shall be subject to state reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
2. Candidates belonging to Uttar Pradesh claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, OBC) must submit their Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
3. Candidates should notice that the appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
4. Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
5. If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate has failed to meet eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
Watch this Zee Business video
6. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
7. Candidates should notice that the January 21, 2019 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc. Notably, age relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation Policy.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.